Jordi Aguilar, managing Partner of Strategy Morillas, was elected as a member of the Advisory Council BDIC
Last February, it was announced who would be part of that group for the strategic definition of the cluster.
The aim of the Consell Consultiu will be to energice the BDIC, To reinforce its operation, to support their activities and prescribe the initiative in order to increase its critical mass.
The bord is comprised of a representative part of members attached, and a representative of BCD, a representative of 22@Barcelona, and the cluster manager. Furthermore, one of the requirements when forming the group was that there was a representation of the four different strategic and business profiles (Micro-company, SME's, Big companies and Support Organization).
The Advisory Council set up the following members:
- Elisabeth Plantada Miguel. Director of BAU, Escola Superior de Disseny
- Ignasi Lamarca. Director of Focus On Emotions
- Jordi Morillo Peres. Experience Design Manager at Hewlett Packard
- Antoni Olivella Cunill. Assistant to the President of Indo
- Jordi Aguilar Muñoz. Managing Partner of Strategy Morillas
- Josep Congost. Roca Design Center Manager and Innovation Lab Manager of Roca Group
- Mª Josep Planas. Director of planing at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
- Juan Eusebio Pujol. CEO at Santa&Cole
- Enrique Frisancho Vera. Founder and Partner of Tambakunda
In representation of BCD:
- Isabel Roig. Genreal director at BCD
In representation of 22@Barcelona
- Montse Charle, Director of Strategic Sectors at 22@Barcelona
In representation of BDIC
- Sonia Monclús, Cluster Manager
All of them are strategic profiles with vision and market knowledge, which are able to identify the best actions to be performed by the cluster. Furthermore, they seek to propose activities and projects and advise on the strategy. This body meets bi-monthly and has a rotating basis.
La experimentación llega al punto de venta
La necesidad de ofrecer nuevas experiencias al cliente va en aumento
L'exportació es consolida com a principal motor del creixement de l'economia catalana
Les exportacions catalanes confirmen el seu dinamisme i han crescut un 18% durant els 11 primers mesos del 2010
Reforman la plaza Orwell contra el incivismo
El Ajuntament elimina los escalones para evitar el botellón y el consumo de drogas